Super G Futurity
AMHR Super “G” Futurity – Rules & Guidelines
Who May Enter Into The Super “G” Program?
- You must be a current member of the organization.
- Animal Eligibility.
- All Colts in the AMHR Futurity (Yearling Colts) are eligible.
- Fee Structure
- A $25.00 payment is due April 1, to make your Colt eligible.
- A $100.00 payment is due April 1, to sustain your Two Year Old Colt.
- A $100.00 payment is due April 1, to sustain your Three Old Colt. (This horse must be gelded by the time he is to show in the Three Year Old Super “G’ Futurity Classes)
- Showing Rules & Regulations.
- There are 4 Super “G” Futurity Classes, Division A and B.
- Horse may be shown in either Halter or Pleasure Driving – NOT BOTH.
- The program eligibility is transferable to new owners.
- Late buy-in fees are double the regular fee for the year omitted.
- A late buy-in provision does not exist for the regular Futurity Program.
- SUPER G FUTURITY FORMS